Getting yourself into a state is the most important thing for high performance. Being depressed and feeling bad about life, uninspired, and lazy won’t get you the success results you might be looking for. Therefore, I recommend eating raw chocolate (for breakfast) to get you into STATE. Find my homemade recipe and a scientific explanation of why chocolate makes you happy further down in this post.
N-arachidonoylethanolamine (AEA), also known as anandamide (ANA), is a fatty acid neurotransmitter that gets you high without altering your consciousness. ANA participates in the body’s endocannabinoid system by binding to cannabinoid receptors—the same receptors on which the psychoactive compound THC in cannabis and the stuff in Absynth act. Anandamide has been found in animals and plants, including raw chocolate. The name anandamide is partially taken from the Sanskrit words ananda, which means “joy or bliss” (yes, Omananda has this word in it too), and amide, a chemical term representing organic groups or hydrogen atoms. So, eat raw chocolate to get into a state of feeling inspired and naturally happy.
The following is a great recipe you can use at home with basic ingredients that costs a fraction of the price the health food industry charges for raw chocolate. Take:
- 500 grams of organic raw cacao paste, melted in a metal container floating in a steaming water bath, together with:
- 250 grams of organic raw cacao butter and
- 500 grams of organic raw flower honey
The anandamide won’t be in the chocolate if it’s not raw, so make sure to not heat it above 45 degrees C. Steer once in a while so the side of the container won’t burn the raw ingredients. I use the metal tray of a baking machine to steer it automatically (for the next step) once it’s fully melted. Alternatively, you can also steer the next elements in by hand. Once fully melted, add:
- 100 grams of organic raw fruit powder of your choice (for flavoring)
- 500–800 g (or so) of dried fruits, like organic apricots, cut up into small pieces and steered into the mixed and melted cacao-honey paste. You can use any type of naturally chemical-free organic dried fruit, such as dried American blueberries (organic) or organic raisins.
- 1000mg, or so… Organic Hulled Hemp Seeds—as much as you can fit in! It’s the best source of vegan complete protein and the ideal Omega 6 and 3 combination.
- You can add some maca, if you like. It tastes good, or if you are more hard-core, medicinal mushrooms like reishi. But that’s bitter. Chocolate holds and masks any type of spice or flavor. Experiment, and let your creativity guide you. You can always take a little out of the main batch to create a mini-tester so that you can see how it tastes.
That’s it. Put big spoonfuls on flat trays. A big ceramic or glass plate will do, where you can scoop it off easily, or if you have silicone baking forms, use them! Put it all in the fridge. When you package it and take it out, make sure it has no water droplets from condensation. When completely dry, it keeps refrigerated for several months. Eat it like bread, but it’s much better for you, and it makes you happy. Now you know exactly how to prepare and eat raw chocolate to get into state!
PS: Preparing amazing food is one of my biggest joys, so welcome to this recipe. High-quality nutrition is very important for us, as most of the precursors for neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are manufactured in our gut. Check out the following video by this freak I made years ago. David Jubb knows (mostly) what he’s talking about. He’s been decades ahead of the scientific community, which is just discovering what he has been preaching since a few years ago. I learned a lot from this unusual person back in the day.